Sunday, February 11, 2018

Baby, It's Cold Outside

It has been a week of cold and snow.  I really would love to see spring come.  At least today the sun is shining.  It makes it feel warmer than it actually is.  I made this card from some darling images my friend, Bicka had when she was here.  I can't remember the stamp set but isn't it cute?  I used Lawn Fawn dp for the background and colored them with my Copics.  Here's hoping it will warm up soon and the snow will melt away.

Until next time, happy trails to you...

Sheri

3 comments:

  1. What a darling card, Sheri! It WILL warm up some time ... soon? Only four weeks until daylight savings time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! What a fabulous design! Can you please tell me who makes the block frame die ... would love to purchase one for myself. You can email me at akadafney@yahoo.com ... thanks so much and keep up the fabulous designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is sooooo cute!! But winter isn't. LOL! I'm so done with winter. Well I was about 5 weeks ago. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete