Friday, April 6, 2018

Happy Birthday!

I have a friend who is having a birthday tomorrow.  I gave her this card and I really had fun making it.  I used alcohol inks for the background and the lettering and a die for the frame and daisy.  Of course since this is April I figured flowers would be perfect.  However, it is snowing like crazy here in Nebraska this morning.  We are going to have a white weekend as we are to get more on Sunday.  Enough already!!! 

Until next time, happy trails to you...

Sheri

10 comments:

  1. Cool card, Sheri! I'm sure she will love it! Hope your snow goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the alcoholic inks, Sheri! You've made a bold and beautiful background for that whimsical flower die and I love the matching die-cut sediment! So sorry about the never-ending snow!!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the bright colours! We really need that right now! Great background too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. So nice colouring.

    ReplyDelete