Sunday, January 28, 2018

SNOW DANCE


My friend  sent me a gift certificate to Sassy Cheryl's.  Oh what fun I had picking out some digital images to color.  This is one of them and it is called Happy Feetzies.  We are supposed to get a little snow today and this is a NO snow dance.  I am so ready for sunshine and flowers!  I colored this up with my Copics, added some interest to the scarves and mounted it on some scrap paper.  Isn't it a fun image? 

Until next time, happy trails to you...

Sheri

3 comments:

  1. Yep, it's a fun image all-righty, Sheri! :) I love your coloring. Hope you don't get a lot of snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card started my day with a big smile. Those penguins are so cute and of course your coloring is wonderful as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I've been meaning to comment!! Things are crazy stupid busy lately. I didn't like January much. These are sooooooo cute!!!! They made me smile cuz they look so happy! I love how you did the snow too!! I hope your winter has been ... more tolerable than ours!! Great card and I'm so glad you got some fun images! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete