Saturday, January 13, 2018

Be the Change

I made this card a long time ago for a swap and really liked how it came out.  I used my Zig  markers to color it and of course Altenew new flowers.  I embossed it all in gold embossing powder. 

Well last time I blogged it was frigid.  We had about 4 days of really nice weather and we walked every one of them.  Last Wednesday it got up to 50 degrees!  Then a front came in on Wednesday night and by morning we had ice.  Then it started snowing.  We were lucky that we only got maybe a half inch but it was so windy and cold!  I stayed in all day!!  Now we are back in the deep freeze once again.  Someone please tell me we will get spring this year.  I know it is way too early to think about spring but I do each time I open the door!    I thank God daily for a warm house and food to eat.  I am lucky indeed. 

Until next time, happy trails to you...

Sheri

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Sheri! You sure know how to use your Zig markers. I got some and have barely used them, as I can't make them look good:( It will warm up eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH wow this is really pretty! The gold parts are my favorite! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete