Saturday, February 24, 2018

Sympathy


Sadly I needed two new sympathy cards and made these today.  The first one is a die cut and I got it from someone in DesMoines so can't remember the company.  I used Distress Oxide Inks for the sunset and then the sentiment is from Penny Black.  The second card I made using Technique Tuesday butterflies and colored them with Copic markers.  I glittered around the edges and the sentiment is from Penny Black.

It has been icy here for a week!  So ready for it to be over and it sound like this round will be a memory by Tuesday.  Maybe we will have an early spring.  I think I am going to get my red shoes on and click my heels and make a wish.  I'd really like it if you all would make a wish with me.  Been a long long winter.

Until next time, happy trails to you...

Sheri

3 comments:

  1. Oh these are both so pretty but sorry that you need them. :( Our winter has been awful too and more snow this morning. We'll see what this week brings us as it's suppose to work up to temps above 0. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are beautiful, Sheri. The cattail die is from Memory Box. Hope your weather improves. It's about 40 degrees right now here - amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete