Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Blended flowers

Did you wonder if I had fallen off the face of the earth?  I have been busy making cards for my church's college students and sending them out.  And I have started my Christmas Cards.  I am in the midst of Christmas around here.  But since it is officially still summer I wanted to showcase this card.  It was so easy to put together. All I did was to die cut the flower with gold card stock and I blended inks on white cardstock and spritzed it with water and I had a finished card!

Has anyone else started their Christmas cards?  When I worked, I always had them completed by the first of August before I went back to work.  I am getting lazy!  LOL

Until next time, happy trails to you...

Sheri

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, Sheri! Good for you to be working on Christmas cards. I kind of work on my throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning!!! That die is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete