Sunday, September 24, 2017

A big Halloween BOO!

I am joining the NEBUS challenge this go round and you must use something new.  So I chose this new to me paper pack - I bought it last year and never even opened it up until now.  I also used the new Spooky Trees from Taylored Expressions and some spooky eyes that again I bought who knows when but they were new in the package.  When I saw the eyes in my stash, I knew what I had to do with the trees.  It seems funny to make halloween cards when the temperature is 95 degrees outside.  But it is supposed to cool into the 60's and rain starting tomorrow.  However the rain must not have gotten the message because it rained already today! 

Until next time, Happy trails to you!  Thanks for visiting!!

Sheri

6 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful, spooky, Halloween card, Sheri! Love those eyes haunting the forest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT IS COOL!! Love the die and the eyes - well that's just an extremely clever card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and fantastic design, Sheri! I love all those eyes peeking through the black trees! The orange pp is a perfect background! I thought it was hot last week when I was in Iowa; I didn't realize it had gotten even hotter! Crazy weather everywhere! Thank you so much for playing in NBUS Challenge #12! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, for fun! Love this and those spooky eyes peeking through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha. Oh dear. The eyes definitely add to the spooky! Very creepy... err, I mean fun :)

    ReplyDelete