Tuesday, September 26, 2017

BELIEVE

This is really really NBUS  I decided to take a class from Alyce of Kit and Clowder.  I want to learn the flicking and feathing techniques.  I purchased this digi from Power Poppy and used never before used Copic markers and went to town.  I have all of the colors of Copics but some have never been used.  Sad I know.  Anyway this little number took me four days to complete and I still need lots of practice but it was fun to "have a go" as Alyce would say.  I will enter this one in to the NBUS challenge

Until next time. happy trails to you.  I hope you come back and visit again soon

Sheri



11 comments:

  1. Sheri, that cards is absolutely gorgeous! I don't think you need any more "practice"...you've got it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheri. You did an amazing job of coloring the card. It is BEAUTIFUL! The shading, leaves, flowers and everything is fantastic. You should be proud of your awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Sheri! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This jumped right out at me at DARNELL'S NBUS gallery. I love flower cards and your coloring is fabulous. So happy to see this card, following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait. Is this a card or a canvas? Sheri, it is utterly spectacularly colored!! I'm in awe! Thank you so much for playing again in my NBUS Challenge #12!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous! I wanted to congratulate you on being a winner on the Sunny Studio blog, but I can't locate your email address. If you could email me at info@sunnystudiostamps dot com, then I will get you your prize. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colouring Sheri on this pretty vase of tulips and love the depth of colour, especially in the leaves. I don't think you need any more practice! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. STUNNING! This is a work of art. You are very talented Sheri!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodness, Sheri, this is wonderful! Fabulous artwork. NBUS #186. Dotty Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!! This really caught my eye in the NBUS gallery, it's simply stunning. You've definitely nailed the colouring technique xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know I commented on your FB about this but I was taking another look. I just love it! You did such a great job with it no matter how long it took. Keep going!! Am looking forward to seeing the pencil crayon classes as well. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete