Tuesday, June 6, 2017

ALTENEW IRIS

I just purchased the new Altenew Enchanted Iris stamp set and sat down and played right away.  I first used their wood pallet background die with weathered wood ink from the distress ink collection.  Then I stamped the iris with Versamark ink on card stock weight vellum and embossed them with gold embossing powder.  I colored them with my Zig Clean Color Brush markers on the wrong side and used the dies to cut them out.  A couple of grass borders with one popped up with 3M tape and the iris tucked in between the two grasses and a gold embossed sentiment with a couple of sequins and this card is finished.

Until next time, happy trails to you!
Sheri

2 comments:

  1. Wow that turned out beautifully!! Gorgeous card Sheri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered that stamp too and it is on the way. I have Iris plants and thought it would be fun to have that design. Very pretty and I love that background.

    ReplyDelete