Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Sympathy

I needed a sympathy card for our former pastor and this is what I came up with.  I had the flowers already made.  I usually make too many when I make a card and then save the left overs.  The gray flowers really stands out and makes it so pretty in my opinion.  These are Altenew flowers and  used Altenew inks as well.  The verse is from Verses Rubber Stamps. 

Oh I just finished Lisa Scottolines latest book called One Perfect Lie and it was excellent.  I am not reading Richard Paul Evans newest, The Broken Road.  It too is very good!

Sheri


3 comments:

  1. So very pretty, Sheri! I've had a tri-fold, circle cut-out card on my table for a few weeks, waiting to be used. Your card will give me some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making tri-fold cards. The Altenew stamping you do is always pretty. I read that Lisa Socttlines book too. Very good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's sad when you need these kind but it really is very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete