Tuesday, June 27, 2017

He Will Cover You With His Feathers

When we were in Des Moines at Inspire Papercrafting I saw this feather die I had to have.  It is a Penny Black die.  Then they had these beautiful papers that just had to come home with me!  I had just gotten the sentiment from Papertrey Ink in the mail before we left so one of the first cards I  made was this one.  I dug out my old Frantage embossing powder and used it on the feathers.  I loved how it came out! 

Until next time, happy trails to you!

Sheri

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I bought those papers to make some similar to the examples they had and am ordering the feather. Love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous feather and card, Sheri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's pretty!!! I love how feathers and beautiful papers come home with you. ha ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete