Monday, August 15, 2016

Sleeping Under the Stars

I had so much fun creating this card!  I used my Distress Inks for the night sky and some PTI dies for the rest of it other than the little guy in the sleeping bag and that was a stamp off from a friend.  I think it is from Close to My Heart.  Our sky is supposed to be active this month so I thought it was a perfect time to showcase this one.  And around here school starts this Wednesday so not many more weekday chances to sleep under the stars.

Until next time, happy trails to you!
Sheri

4 comments:

  1. A really fun card. The little boy in his sleeping bag is so much fun. I can see why you had fun making this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Sheri! Looks like fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so far behind on my commenting so I'm going to bombard you. LOL!! Saw this little scene and thought it was super super cute!!! Love the die of the skyline. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete