Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Bejeweled

When our stamp group was in Des Moines, We were at Outstamping Designs and I saw a card made similar to this.  Same colors but a bit different.  I had to have this stamp!  It is a Penny Black stamp called Bejeweled.  I inked it with Distress inks as did Suzanne did at Outstamping.  I think it came out so pretty.  Definately doing more of these!

I am linking this up to the newest NEBUS challenge,  as it was the first time I have used this stamp.

Until next time, happy trails to you...

Sheri

8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, Sheri! Love the flower stamp, and the sentiment, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous flower, Sheri! Love your card and want that PB stamp :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL card! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Your color choices are lovely. The design - how the sentiment block blends with the background is so unique. Better than a Hallmark, for sure. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought the paper in Des Moines but ordered the stamp and need to put the two together now. You did a beautiful job making your card. It is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is spectacular, Sheri! I love the colors and especially love the way you did your sediment panel as another layer!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge again! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those flowers and your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH this is super pretty! Perfect for a birthday, sympathy card, get well...all kinds!!

    ReplyDelete