Sunday, July 31, 2016

MAHALO


The word for thank you in Hawaiian is Mahalo.  So I made this thank you note and will send it out tomorrow.  I popped the flower panels up on foam the the mahalo is inset.  I used my Zig Clean Color Brush markers to color the flowers and leaves.  Finally I added a narrow strip of gold glossy cardstock to the top and bottom of the mahalo piece.  I bought only a 36 piece set of Zig Clean Color Brush markers and now I wish I had gotten them all.  I really do like coloring with them and the intensity is amazing!  But I guess I will need to purchase the others separately because I don't want duplicates!  Jeeze!  Wish I had just done the big one to start but didn't know if I would really like them or not.  

Looks like it is going to rain here any second.  That is sad because we are having a big air show today at Offutt Air Force Base.  Hopefully it will just be a quick passing shower and they can still carry on as planned.  

Until next time, happy trails to you...

Sheri

4 comments:

  1. What a delightful card, Sheri - very beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors in the flowers are so vibrant. I like that you made each letter a different color. A very pretty card!
    I recently purchased a set of 60 Zig Clean Color Brush markers. I really like them too.
    Similarly, I'm sorry that I didn't start a Copic collection and instead went with the Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. Copics are such a superior quality. So... now I'm working on a Copic collection. I have eight markers so far. Whoo! :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is such a pretty card! Love the bright colors...very happy presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo Hawaiian inspired!! So pretty and they have such amazing flowers there!! How did the air show turn out? I love those!!

    ReplyDelete