Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow



Do you remember singing this song in church?  We sang it every Sunday after the offering.  Now it is occasionally sung but it always takes me back to childhood.  This was a fun card to make.  First I used Color Bursts to make a sheet of paper colorful. Then I die cut the butterfly from a part of the paper.   I inked and ink blended the colors onto my card and cut the die, Praise, and dabbed color on that.  Then it was just a matter of putting it all together!

I am praising God and his blessings do flow.  We were in that horrible heat last week and before.  He has lifted the humidity and finally can go outside without it taking your breathe away.  And the flowers are absolutely beautiful this year. 

Until next time, happy trails to you!

Sheri

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Sheri! I'm glad your heat has lifted. It's still HOT here! And yes, I remember that song very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Sheri - this is absolutely gorgeous - maybe my most favorite of all your cards - which says a lot!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very familiar with that hymn. You made a beautiful card........I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I agree with Harriet, it's one of your most beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Sheri. This song brings so many childhood memories of church on Sunday mornings. I think it is known as the Doxology. I always thought of it as time to pass the offering plate.
    Love the colors you used.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete