Sunday, August 23, 2015

Survivor

A friend of mine, Judy, has completed her chemo and radiation for breast cancer.  She finished up in the spring but I waited until she really started to feel good again before I sent her this card.  I punched the butterflies with a Martha Stewart punch and watercolored them with my Peerless watercolors.  

I do believe fall is in the air.  The nights are cooler which is nice but I am certain we will have more hot summer days and nights ahead.  This is just a little teaser.  

Until next time, happy trails to you...

Sheri

3 comments:

  1. Great card, Sheri. I hope your friend continues to do well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the uplifting message of the sentiment and those lovely butterflies. A great card to send your friend.....which surely made her smile!

    ReplyDelete