Thursday, July 9, 2015

Missing Riley

My good friend Kris had to put her beloved dog, Riley down last week.  I made this card for her from MFT stamps and dies and the sentiment is from PTI.  I can't even imagine how hard it has to be for her.  He was her companion for 16 years.  Remember the song, Love Hurts?  Well, by golly it is true, it DOES hurt.  The price of love is high but it is so worth it.

My kids and grandkids came over yesterday and helped around the house.  I had a broken gate and needed some branches trimmed way up high.  All done - couldn't love them more.  Thanks guys!  You're the best!  It was perfect weather wise.  It has been nice all week.  But now the furnace is working again and we are in for a very hot week ahead.  Starting Saturday the temperatures will be in the mid to high 90's.  Time to stay inside and stamp and read.  I love it but really feel lazy when I can't get out.  We are fortunate we have not had the storms that other places have had. 

Until next time, happy trails to you!

Sheri

2 comments:

  1. I like the gray and red combination and the paws in the hearts is very touching! So hard to loose a pet!

    ReplyDelete