Monday, July 27, 2015

Night Sky Online Card Class

I am taking a new class called Background Check - another in a series of great classes by Jennifer McGuire, Kristina Warner and Laura Bassen called Online Card Classes.  I have taken several of these classes and always learn something new.  Today I am sharing a card I made using Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Antique Linen, Victorian Velvet, Seedless Preserves, Chipped Sapphire and a little Black Soot.  After I got them blended, I splattered water on it to take away color in some spots.  Very cool effect.  Then I added my Simon Says Stamp roller coaster, my sentiments, and then some white dots for stars.  Then I found some dimensional stars and added them.  I love this night sky look with the roller coaster in the foreground.  Brings back many memories. 

Until next time, happy trails to you

Sheri

10 comments:

  1. Awesome night sky, perfect backdrop for the roller coaster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I have these die cuts from SSS also!! I just love it!! Where did you get the sentiments? That goes perfect with the roller coaster! I used "Try Something New Today" with mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Happy Stamper. The sentiments are from a Papertrey Ink set called Enjoy the Ride.

      Delete
  3. WOW WOW WOW!!! This is fabulous Sheri! I love that night sky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely created a beautiful sky! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! Really gorgeous night sky colours and the roller coaster silhouette is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really fun card! Awesome night sky colors; so vibrant. Glad you're enjoying your online class.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I'm glad you are taking the class, Sheri, so I can learn through you. I had to pass on this one for now. I have to say I am loving your gorgeous sponged and starry night sky!! It's so fun with the roller coaster!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. I love your night sky!

    ReplyDelete