Friday, June 26, 2015

Sizzling Summer Colors

When I was in Des Moines I cut this flower from Memory Box out of gold paper. I was not sure what I was going to do with it but decided to use some summer colors with it so I grabbed my Distress Inks and started blending.  I really liked how the colors turned out.  It is almost magical to watch them blend together.   

I am finishing up a book titled American Wife by Taya Kyle, the wife of the American Sniper, Chris Kyle.  It is very good seeing their life from her side. 

I can't believe it is almost the 4th of July already!  The summer is going way to fast!  What happened to the lazy hazy crazy days of summer????

Until next time, happy trails to you!

Sheri

5 comments:

  1. The colors are very beautiful. Your cards are very lovely. It is fun to see your creations. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sheri those colors are so vibrant and gorgeous - you are so good at blending those inks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really beautiful! You created a wonderful blend of colors for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I luv luv luv the gold die cut layer!! Well....the background too. hee hee Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete