Friday, April 25, 2014

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends

Our family has just gone through a very difficult time.  Without friends and family I don't know what we would have done.  I know that we have the very best and we sure do appreciate them all.  So, I had made this card awhile back for another friend and it just seemed appropriate to put it on my blog today.  The music is Memory Box, the sentiment is Stampin Up!  And the wildflowers are Crafty Secrets.  I colored them with my Copic markers.  I hope to be back to more regular blogging again soon.  Until next time, happy trails to you...

Sheri

5 comments:

  1. Very appropriate card...........Take your time, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Sheri! I'm thinking of you and sending love and healing prayers. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card. Sorry for health problems?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so sweet. Hang in my friend - we'll get you through this. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! I like the music theme. And the verse sure is the truth isn't it. Take care!

    ReplyDelete