Monday, April 7, 2014

Happy Birthday Marj!


My cousin, Marj has a birthday coming up in a couple of days but she has already received her card so thought we could celebrate here a bit early.  I hope you have a wonderful birthday!  This card was made with dp from my stash and a new stamp set from PTI.  Loving these new birthday sentiments.  I sponged the background. 
We are supposed to have some April showers today but I will believe it when I see it.  Seems the last couple of years all we get are drippy weather.  No real rain storms.  I love a good thunder storm and sure miss them.  

Until next time, happy trails to you...

Sheri

2 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful card! One of these days I'll write like I should be doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card, Sheri! I bet Marj loved it.

    ReplyDelete