Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Come In, The Water's Fine

Golly, two posts in one day!  Can you tell how hot it is here?  Nothing else to do - well I could clean or something but this is so much more fun!  Anyway I saw a tutorial on GinaK's blog, Stamp TV a couple of days ago and I could not wait to try it.  I am very happy with the results.  After I had the background done, I colored up a Maggie and the inner tube using my stamp positioner.  Of course she is colored with my Copic markers on Papertrey Ink's white cardstock.  I mounted it on a piece of Bazzill green and added some bling and done!  I hope you like her.  I think she is pretty summery and I wish I was on that inner tube about now!
I have entered this into The House That Stamps Built  challenge which is purple and green.  http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/designers-choice-challenge/dcc74-color-challenge/
Until next time... Happy trails to you

Sheri

13 comments:

  1. WOW look at you go girl!! This is VERY VERY summery! Again great card and love how that background turned out!! Nice to see a Maggie on your blog. Woo hoo!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, Sheri! Love the great background and your wonderful coloring. Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Repeat Impressions this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I saw Gina's video too but haven't tried it yet. You aced it!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful summery card
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, very cute! Love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool technique! You colored your Tilda so beautifully too.

    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card. I saw that background too. It sure came out nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, that water definitely looks fine...LOL Sweet card and love those rays behind Tilda.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty and delightful card Sheri. Love the background DP of this Tilda image :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute summery card. You did a great job with that Gina K technique. And don't feel guilty about taking time to stamp.....I haven't been very motivated for much of anything lately with this heat....even though the airconditioning is working fine. Our outdoor temperature was reading 103.5 a little while ago.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Sheri! Love the background, and your purples and greens are so pretty! Thanks for joining with us in our challenge at The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete