Sunday, January 31, 2010

Image Candy


My friend, Eulanda over at http://www.eulandasilvey.blogspot.com/ is doing a blog candy for some images she had. Well, don't many of us have images we are not using? I thought I could help her out so more people could have images. She had specific qualifications such as new to stamping, unable to purchase many stamps, and someone who does not use Copics as a lot or most of them are not Copic friendly. I went through my images and will help her send to those who need them. If I have any left over, I will do the same thing here. I am showing just a small amount of the images I have to give away.

Until next time... Happy trails to you!

Sheri

4 comments:

  1. Sheri, thank you very much for your generosity, i am the one who will get the images! I am very glad to have them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How kind of you to do that! I love that puppy image.....guess stamping them is as close as I'm going to get to having a furry friend again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's great. I know I don't use copics and I love getting images. Glad to see something like this going on.

    ReplyDelete