Tuesday, June 16, 2009


Good morning to you! It rained overnight - not a lot but just enough to make everything wet. It is still very cloudy but supposed to get very warm today when it clears up. Our two youngest grandsons are coming for almost a week. They live nearby but Mom and Dad are going on a vacation alone. We are looking forward to having them but I know I won't be here during that time. They are busy little guys. I am sure I will be exhausted by the time they leave. I am already planning on having them put me to bed instead of me putting them to bed.

Today's card is one I made for a friend. I can't remember whose paper that is but the stamp set is from Stampin' Up and is called Sage Advise. It is one of my favorite sets and I don't use it nearly enough. I used the oval Nestabilities or cut and emboss my saying.

Thanks for looking! Enjoy your day

1 comment:

  1. Hey I have that paper! Love what you did with it and the stamp is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete