Friday, December 22, 2017

Merry Christmas Cards



My intention was to post often this season but my plans didn't work out.  So today you get three of my cards I made this year.   Nothing exceptional about any of them but if you have questions, please feel free to ask. The first card is all Stampin Up!, the second one is a stamp from Stampendous and the third a stamp from Penny Black.  I hope you are all ready for Christmas.  I finally am all set to go!  It is a big job, isn't it?    I hope you all have a safe and fun Holiday with family and friends. 

Happy trails to you...

Sheri

2 comments:

  1. Oooooo these are stunning!! I can get over how many cards you made this year. You're insane. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are ALL exceptional, Sheri! Wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete