Thursday, December 7, 2017

Christmas Cards



My plan was to post every day or at the least once a week to show the cards I  made this Christmas.  Well, the best laid plans certainly didn't pan out!   Here are a couple of new cards.   The penguin is a darling Whimsy stamp that my friend, Bicka has. She was visiting a few weeks ago and I had to stamp a couple.  The puffy stuff is very very old liquid applique.  I was surprised that it still worked.  I colored him with my Copics.  And this one is technically not a Christmas card but I wanted to include it because I think it is so cute.  

The second card is a CASE from someone on Pinterest. I am sorry, I can't remember who it was.  I think I may have made this one before Halloween!  I just loe the colors and the design of it. 

I am wondering if you all got your shopping done?  I have most of mine done but need to pull things out and wrap and see where I can fill in a few holes. 

Oh!  And if you have not read Richard Paul Evans new book, The Noel Diary you must.  It is a story of forgiveness and I believe it is his story.  It is a very quick read but once you start it you can't put it down.   Treat yourself!!

Until next time, happy trails to you!

Sheri

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas cards. I do love this season and one of the reasons is that I can cruise around blogs and see all the fabulous creations which are so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One cute and one very pretty! Great cards, Sheri! I'm trying to do more reading now and have several new ones here to get to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I just LOVE your penguin!! Both cards are awesome tho!!

    ReplyDelete