Saturday, April 1, 2017

SMILE MORE

I bought another Altenew stamp set.  This one is called Smile More.  I just love the flowers in this set.  I blended some inks on the bottom - it is my Laura Fadora coming out!  LOL  I really am liking the reds, oranges and yellows even though it does look a little fallish.  You see these colors in the summer too. 

I have been busy between rain drops. It has been cloudy for 2 weeks and the temperatures have been in the 40's and 50's.  I think I want February back.  I was sitting on the deck then! LOL  What strange weather.  Tomorrow is April so hopefully the weather will warm up a bit pretty soon.  And I would love to see the sun for a whole day or two!    But the grass is greening up and the trees all have buds or tiny leaves on them. 

Until next time ...  happy trails to you...

Sheri

2 comments:

  1. So it just snowed here today after almost being all gone. Looks like a winter wonderland again. How disappointing. I can't wait to leave for Mexico on Saturday! This card is very pretty and I like those blended colors. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done Laura Fadora proud, Sheri! I agree, there are plenty of these lovely Tequila Sunrise colors in the summertime and I love your blended happy card!! Happy Easter!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete