Monday, November 14, 2016

For the Bishop

So this morning my pastor emailed me and asked me to send a card to our new Bishop.  Sometimes he throws me a challenge and this one was a big one.  So I knew pretty quickly that I wanted to use my church die on it.  So that was my jumping off point and this is the end result.  I am pretty happy with it and I even surprised myself a little. 

In keeping with sending pictures of our trip, here we are going over the Niagara Falls. Didn't think we would do it, did ya?  LOL 

Until next time, happy trails to you!

Sheri

3 comments:

  1. Hi...I know the Bishop is gonna love your card! Happy to see you are enjoying life!!! Big hugs, ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, look at you making cards for the BISHOP and sailing over Niagara Falls in a barrel with your mates! Well done on both counts, Sheri! Can't wait to see what you do next!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card. Your creativity shines through in your work. Love how the window looks lit. The church die is so perfect for this occasion. :)

    ReplyDelete