Tuesday, November 8, 2016

BELIEVE IN THE KINDNESS OF OTHERS

I bought this new sentiment stamp set from Simon Says Stamp and the possibilities are endless!  I teamed it up with the BeLeafMe stamp set and then stamped it all in Versamark and sprinkled gold fine detailed embossing powder over it.  Then after heat setting I used my Distress Inks and a dauber to color in the leaves.  I then fussy cut them out and attached them to the card.  Lastly I added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins to the front. 

Just finished reading Damaged by Lisa Scottoline.  Excellent if you are in search of a new book. 

Fall is finally here.  The leaves are falling fast and the temperatures are falling  It is only 51 degrees here now.  I dread winter and all it stands for.  Cooped up inside, gray skies for day and weeks on end, bone chilling temperatures, shoveling and the list goes on and on. 

Ok now that I have gotten that off of my chest I feel better.  So until next time,  Happy trails to you!

Sheri

4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful leaves, Sheri - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very gorgeous and meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo love those embossed leaves!! It's still fall here and we haven't seen any snow yet. Very unusual for this time of year!! Personally, I'm loving it but business-wise its' just not good. Soon!!!

    ReplyDelete