Wednesday, February 11, 2015

More Love


A couple more valentines to share today.  The first one is a shaker card I sent to a friend.  I think she has it by now but I haven't heard yet.  Hope if she doesn't she gets it before she sees it here! I used some old paper in my stash, the jar from Papertrey Ink, sequins from Pretty Pink Posh, a doily from Michaels, and some twine from ??? 

The second card is a Memory Box die.  I pieced every little X and O onto the white cardstock after having stamped it 3 times.  That took forever!  Again sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and the hugs and kisses sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. 

Until next time.. Happy trails to you.....

Sheri

6 comments:

  1. Truly delightful, Sheri! Oh my gosh - putting all those tiny little pieces back in! Someone very special must be getting this valentine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheri, these are very lovely cards; I like them both. I really like the shaker card; the doily and the twine are so fun. I have yet to make a shaker card - one day! :) The second card is definitely a labor of love. Both very special cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool cards, Sheri! I've never made a shaker card. Love the way you used the Memory Box at an angle! You really put in the extra effort putting all those pieces back into that die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Valentines are all equally gorgeous, Sheri! These would have won some of the challenges going on right now!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWWW these are so dang CUTE! Great shaker card. I"m far too lazy for those. ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete