Saturday, March 16, 2013

Easter is Coming



Oh how quickly Easter is coming!  Only 2 more weeks.  We had such a nice day yesterday that I could almost believe spring was here but it is back to winter today and perhaps snow tomorrow.  Oh well, eventually spring will get here.  In the meantime, I have a couple of Easter cards to show you.  I had another one picked out but decided to wait until just before Easter to show you that one.  The top card is made with a Memory Box die for the "city" a Martha Stewart punch for the grass and an Eat Cake Graphics bunny.  Isn't he just adorable?  The second card is made with that same Martha Stewart punch and Lasting Impressions paper.  The adorable bunnies are Papertrey Ink.  I popped their tails away from their bodies a bit with pop dots.  

Enjoy your week!  Embrace the warm days if you get any.  Send some our way!  Until next time, Happy Trails to you....

Sheri

10 comments:

  1. Wow, Sheri - they're awesome! Love the cheery colors. Hope your snow goes away quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the spring colors, they are both such cute cards!! I love the way you do hills!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that Eat Cake Graphics bunny is adorable and I love the landscape die! Sweet scene! I can't wait to get my PTI bunnies and die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your scene is simply adorable! Great idea putting those togetherit looks like he is just getting ready to get into town. I also love your colorful bunnies, and the way you popped their tails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first card is just so darn cute! You've given me a fun idea maybe for next year.

    I had hoped to get that stamp and die from PTI but it was back ordered.........not that I needed it. That's a really cute card too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Love those little bunnies
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are cute bunnies. I'm going to have to look for that grass punch too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those are cuties, Sheri! Don't ya just love those Memory Box dies hey! So many nice ones out there these days!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww these are just adorable! Nice use of the Memory dies. I have such a hard time with them. Probably cuz I cover my cards with other stuff. LOL! That bunny is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh....these are cute! I love the punches and dies you used...so fun! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete