Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day




I am home for a second day for the snow we got Sunday night and Monday. We ended up with about 9 inches total and the winds kicked up today and blew it all around. It is much better so we will be back to work tomorrow. While home I thought I would participate in the Papertake Weekly Challenge. I made a Z-fold card. One I like but never think to make. I had fun making these Cats Pajama's kids playing in the snow. They are colored with my Copics and the base paper is Stampin Up. The designer paper was scraps from my stash. Lastly I put a generous amount of snowy sparkly Stickles to make the snow sparkle. I hope wherever you are you stay warm and have plenty of hot chocolate available!

Until next time - Happy Trails to you...

Sheri

9 comments:

  1. I love the one where the cute little kids are making snow angels. You did a great job on your coloring. Great patterned paper on these too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Sheri! Your papers are perfect and the Z fold looks awesome! Beautiful coloring of those cutie patooties! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eee hee hee how cute!! Great coloring and way to go!! You joined a challenge!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about all your snow, but how fun to have TWO snow days!! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card. I've never tried that design. I love it! Those kids are really cute too, good job on coloring. I'm glad you got your snow day too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Z fold - I have never made one! The snow angels are adorable!! Glad you had some days off - as long as you don't have to make them up in June!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet and over-the-top adorable Sheri! Have fun with all that snow . . . LOL. We've got the cold weather, just not the white stuff to play in . . . LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sheri I absolutely love those cards. The design is just too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww this is so cute love the images and the papers you've used thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete