Thursday, October 7, 2010

Candy Apples Anyone?


What says fall more than a big bite of a crunchy candy apple? Yum yum. Due to some dental surgery tomorrow, I don't think they are in my future this year however, next year you can bet your bootie I will be crunching with the best of them. So just because I can't eat them doesn't mean I can't look at them and wish, right? I used Papertrey Ink's new Halloween Jar Fillers and their Friendship Jar set for this card. Colored with my Copics and then added some Crystal Effects to the caramel to make it shiny. The dp is from my bag of goodies as is the ribbon. I like how this one came out. Let me know what you think.

Our trees are turning such pretty colors. You can sure tell it is fall. It won't be long before we have to pull out the rakes. We haven't turned on the furnace yet so we have a "free" month coming up. No air conditioning and no furnace. Love it!

Until we meet again, Happy trails to you...

Sheri

9 comments:

  1. I love the coloring you did on this card Sheri. The candy apples are just perfect and I love how you shaded the inside of the jar. It all works together with your patterned paper choice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card, Sheri! Your apples and jar look so real - awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Sheri! I love candy apples but managed to resist some in the grocery store yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Sheri. The candy apples look great! Hope your surgery goes well.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Sheri! Yummy candied apples are my favorite at Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME card...super great coloring and a winderful idea! Hope all goes well for your surgery today!!!!!
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sheri these look good enough to eat! I'll have some for you this year - and no need to thank me...someone's got to do it!! :o) Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yum, I love your candy apples. That bg paper is so pretty. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH I LOVE THESE! The way you've made them just makes me want to lick them!! LOL!! Sorry to hear you won't be able to until next year but you have a pretty dang good reason!!

    ReplyDelete