Friday, May 21, 2010

Birthday Donkey


I wondered if I would ever find the time to blog again! It has been extremely busy every day. But today was the kids last day of school and I only have to work another 6 days and I will be free for 8 wonderful weeks! So the end is in sight. Because of that crazy-ness I am showing you a card that I made a while back for a friend. It was colored with my Copic markers and I just added strips of paper from my scrap pile. A little bling was added and voila, a finished card. Thanks so much for looking and until next time,

Happy trails to you, ......

Sheri

8 comments:

  1. What a really bright and cheery card Sheri. Love the colours and the cute image . Hope you get lots of time to create on your holidays, hugsxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, Sheri!!! I'm glad you're almost done for the summer - yahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheri, What a cute card; I love the bright colors. Good for you, only 6 more days of work.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute, love the donkey! The way you used your scraps is great. Gives me hope for mine that keep growing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable Sheri, very bright and happy! I know you can't wait for the summer break! Wishing you a wonderful summer with family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a CUTE card! Love all the layers and the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally cute card Sheri! I love the layout! Yay - only 6 more days of work - that is so awesome and I cannot wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH I LOVE this card!! It has such a cheerful tone to it!! I like the bright colors and love how you have coordinated your balloons to your gems. Oh and lucky you! Hardly any days left for work!! Then maybe you'll have more time to make cards and blog!! Can't believe it will be your summer already!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete