Saturday, February 20, 2010

Birthday Card


I have been glued to the television this week watching the Olympics so card making had to be very simple. I needed some birthday cards so I made some quickies. Seems I have only worked and watched tv and slept all week. I do love watching the Olympics. We are expecting another 3 - 5 inches of snow tomorrow. I will be so happy to see spring this year! I am sure I have mentioned that before. It has been a tough tough winter here. Without further ado, here is the quickie birthday card. I used two Judith stamps and colored with my Copics. The background is a Cuttlebug folder.

Until next time, Happy trails to you...

Sheri

5 comments:

  1. Aw, that is so cute. I love the image, very easy to do. Sorry to hear about all the snow. It's been bad all over this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image. We're supposed to get more snow too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH so cute and I just LOVE how you can do simple. Especially when needing to cuz watching Olympics is a lot more important! LOL! Can't wait for the Canada vs. USA hockey game this afternoon. Nail biter for sure! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT is adorable!! Thanks for sharing!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete