Thursday, March 15, 2018

Men's Birthday Card

I am a big fan of Michelle Zindorf's coloring and I watch her videos.  So when she did this card, I knew I wanted to try my  hand at it.  Now I don't have the Gina K inks and some of the other supplies she uses but I had the stamp set so I used my Altenew inks and about the same colors.  I really like how it came out and owe a huge thanks to Michelle.  These colors are so soothing.  The stamp set is one of the Wetlands sets from Gina K.  I have a lot of her stamp sets and really do like them.  So a friend is getting this card from me soon. 

Until next time, Happy trails to you

Sheri

3 comments:

  1. Soothing is so right, Sheri! I can't stop staring at it because soothing is just what I need right now. This would be treasured by man or woman! You coloring is so professional!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is gorgeous!! I love that background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Sheri - so nicely done!

    ReplyDelete