Friday, November 17, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving

Yesterday my Pastor asked if I could make some cards for our shut ins for Thanksgiving.  I told him of course but then my head started to spin with what I could make that would not take too long.  Thanks to a very old Papertrey Ink set and some Nuvo  Drops in Copper Penny I got them all made and set them out today.  Mission accomplished.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Blessed Thanksgiving.  It is my very favorite holiday of the year.

Happy trails to you...

Sheri

5 comments:

  1. Sheri, I love that card! That is such a neat stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful flowing design, Sheri! The Nuvo copper drops finish it off beautifully! Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card! Love how you used the stamp and the colours are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the look!! Very classy. Great job! I hope you had a good day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card, Sheri! I'm not sure how I missed it before today:( Wonderful stamps and everything is done so perfectly. So nice of you to do that, too.

    ReplyDelete