Thursday, December 8, 2016

Warm Wishes

I can't believe I didn't take a picture of any of the Christmas cards I made.  Not one!  I made this one last year but it is so appropriate for today.  It is so cold here right now.  We had a wonderful long fall and I think I was hoping that it would last forever but when the bottom fell out it fell out!  We even had a bit of snow the other day.  Ok, I have experienced snow and cold so I am ready for 70 and tulips!  I am so done with winter - already!

Are you all ready for Christmas?  I think I have gotten all the shopping completed but now have to wrap to see if I have everything.  Decorating is done and we are singing carols at church.  I do love the music, the lights and the gentleness Christmas brings.  I wish it were that way year round.


Until next time, Happy trails to you...

Sheri

2 comments:

  1. This is sooooo terribly cute!!! Love the black background and I love that die too!!!! Cold here as well...brrr...people ask me if it's cold enough for me. Should I slap you now or on your way out? LMBO! Oh and 0 is cold to me so .... ya. It's cold. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm slow in commenting, but I sure love this card!

    ReplyDelete