Sunday, May 1, 2016

Happy Birthday Stephanye

My friend, Stephanye is celebrating another birthday today!  I made her this card and it arrived on time.  YIPPEE!!  I used a GinaK stamp set and papers for this one and added some google eyes and I went with sequins for the bubbles.   I hope she has had a wonderful day with family and her grandbabies. 

It has been raining her for a week now!  We had a tornado warning, we had hail, we had lots and lots of rain and I for one am ready to see some sunshine and some warm temperatures.  We had a wonderful April up to last week when it turned cold again.  We went from the 70's and sun to the 40's and clouds.  So disappointing.  I was just getting used to going to sit on the deck.  Now I am walking with my winter coat and ear muffs on.  I think later this week we are supposed to see sun again.  I for one can't wait!

Until next time, happy trails to you!!!

Sheri

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card that I"m sure will be loved and treasured.

    Our weather in N. AZ has been the same... time for some sun I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute card. Love the eyes and the sequins!!! We've had some rainy weather here too but not as much as you. It is sunny this morning but possibly some rain this afternoon. Hard to keep up with mowing the lawn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, Sheri! Love the fish - so cute. We had a gorgeous day on both Monday and Tuesday and today looks great, too! Hope your weather clears up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Sheri and the bug-eyed fish just cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little card makes me laugh. Love the googly eyes!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete