Sunday, May 24, 2015

A CHEERFUL HEART

I made this card a while back and forgot to post it!  I used distress inks to watercolor the background and then a friend sent me the Diamond die from Memory Box and I added that on top.  Then a die from Papertrey Ink and a sentiment from Papertrey Ink's A Cheerful Ink set.  I love this set of stamps!  A few sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and it's a wrap! 

We have had a rainy spring.  No big storms but lots of gray and drizzly days and some pretty decent rains too.  I am ready for sunshine for more than a day or two.  I've been inside way too long now. 

Until next time, happy trails to you...

Sheri

5 comments:

  1. What a cool card, Sheri, and a great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, Sheri!! Great job with the watercoloring! I hope the sun comes out for the entire week for you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is one of my favorite cards of yours Sheri! Love the watercoloring and I love that cover die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty colors you used for the watercoloring! That die is really cool and the scripture you used for the sentiment is something we all need to take to heart. :) See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo love the watercolor background and that die is gorgeous! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete