Friday, January 17, 2014

Happy Birthday

 WOW!  It has been awhile since I have been here.  The holidays are all but forgotten and I have to dig out my stamps again.  My husband had rotator cuff surgery and really needed a lot of help and still does, just not near as much so sometimes life takes over for awhile.  I would walk by my stamps and dream.  Our daughter gave me this cute stamp for Christmas.  Isn't she cute with her little cupcake?  And I found the paper at  Archivers and now they are closing and I wish I had gotten more of it.  Yes, I checked and it is gone.  The flowers are from my stash and the glasses are from a new PTI set.  I thought it came together nicely.  I hope to be able to get back into the swing of things and post more often.  Wish me luck on that!

Until next time, happy trails to you!

Sheri

5 comments:

  1. Oh, how cute is that, Sheri?! She is adorable and I love all your finishing touches - the pretty papers, the flowers, the wonderful glasses. I'm happy you made something, and I hope you continue to have time. Hope Bill is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute card. Hope hubby gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and with great paper for the I have that stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty stamp, and I love the cherry red and flowers. :)

    Hugs, Anne,

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really cute card! Great job on the composition and the coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete