Monday, July 1, 2013

A Night On The Town

It is July 1 and time for another Whimsy Digital Release.  How the time flies!  Our floppy hatted pig is ready for a night on the town!  I think she has a boyfriend and they are going out for a picnic.  Have fun little piggy!  Isn't she just too adorable?  Such a fun image from Crissy's Digis.  There are 120 images of cuteness on her page.  You need to be checking them out if you haven't already.  I promise you will have hours of smiles while you color.   Also check out the new fancy dancy scroll I put on the side.  Last Sunday my yahoo group met in Iowa for 3 days of eating, stamping, eating, laughing, and eating.  Did I mention eating?  I came home looking like this little piggy!  We met for lunch and then shopped where I found this scroll.  It is a Spellbinder die.  I like it a lot.  Next time I think I will cut out the flowers in a different color and pop them on top of the already cut flowers.   Back to my get together.  On Monday we went to Archivers from open till close and stamped and shared ideas all day and then Tuesday got back to Archivers and stamped until around 1:30 when we packed up and went to lunch and sadly parted for another year.  The ladies at Archivers could not have been greater!  Thanks AnnMarie, Vicki and Karin.  We had so much fun!

Until next time, happy trails to you!!!

Sheri

8 comments:

  1. Very cute, Sheri, and you used the perfect background for their picnic. She couldn't possibly have as much fun as we did, though! Can't wait til next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MA GAWD that is just filled with cuteness Sheri! hee hee and I do love the scroll thingy too. You picked the perfect background paper for it. SWEET!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I do believe you are probably right that she is all dolled up for a date! Sounds like you had a wonderful time with your friends! That is always fun to get together like that and play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so perfect with the red check paper and the baker's twine!! The scroll adds a feminine touch, and of course you colored her like a pro! WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Lynette, this little piggy couldn't have had has much fun as we did. But she sure is cute! (It made me think of "This little piggy went to market etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute! I love the piggy. I'm glad you had fun with the gals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This crazy little pig just makes me laugh! Great colouring too. Sounds like you had a blast for your get together and that's great fun to enjoy the company of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie, love the die cut too, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete