Saturday, October 13, 2012

Spooky Spiders

Ok, maybe not so spooky.  But aren't they cute?  I started with PTI paper and added the heads with scraps.  Just punched circles is all it is.  I glued on the google eyes and drew on the legs.  Found a sentiment and a web and done.  Very quick card but I had fun making it.  You can't see it here but I have sparkley on the web and also around the sides of the card with Stickles.  Are you ready for Halloween?  Do you have many out trick or treating at your house?  I find the numbers are dwindling each year.  I especially love seeing the little ones all dressed up and excited.  We try to go a little healthy in our treat giving.  We bought bags of popcorn and bags of pretzels to pass out. 

It has been a busy week here.  And our weather has been really nice.  Today is a bit warm at about 73 degrees but the rest of the week has been in the 50's and 60's.  I hope you are able to get out and enjoy the weather where you are.

Until next time, happy trails to you....

Sheri

8 comments:

  1. Very cute, Sheri! Your hand-drawn legs are great! We get about ten trick-or-treaters:) Not very many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your spiders, Sheri. They are very cute!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! VERY creative! We have about 300 trick or treaters.....we live on the busiest street, and the small towns around usually come too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEK!! Those spiders are adorable Sheri!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww those are just adorable!! Your treats sound like a really good idea so I'm going to see if I can find those too. We don't get many kids either but I do get annoyed when teens come to the door. C'mon really?!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are just the happiest spiders ever! Just adorable Sheri!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure if it's exactly spooky but it is very cute!, I love your sweet spiders, nicely done my friend
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete