Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Best Wishes


This is the second card I made for Kaleidoscope. It is made with the same set as the first card I showed you a couple of weeks ago. I love the cheery colors and they are all Memento inks. The green ribbon is from my stash. We are on spring break this week. Monday was very nice but it has rained ever since. Just a nice slow drizzly kind of rain. The grass is really green now. More showers this morning and then clear skies to follow. Until next time, happy trails to you Sheri

6 comments:

  1. So pretty, Sheri! Love the embossed background and your ribbon. Enjoy your spring break!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! It is so pretty the way you colored the flowers. I didn't realize you are on break this week. ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card. I love the colors. Rain here too but a lot more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flower colors are AWESOME! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors on these lovely spring flowers! Your Spring break is early - here the schools are out starting April 9! I hope you enjoyed your week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Sheri! Love the colors and layout.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete