Sunday, March 27, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


Well, our spring break is officially over. It is back to work tomorrow but there is a light at then end of the tunnel. It is still very chilly here but by next weekend it is supposed to be over 70 degrees. I sure hope they are right!

The card I made today is a new Gina K design. Aren't those flowers pretty ones? I colored everything with my Copic markers. The base white paper is Papertrey Ink and the lavender paper is Bazzill. I used a Nestibility to cut the frame and then cut out the flowers and glued them onto the frame. The ribbon is from some I have had laying around for years that I used for Christmas gifts. I love the way it allows you to do anything with it. It is very easy to work with.

If you are a reader, I am just finishing up an excellent book called Choosing to See by Mary Beth Chapman. She is the wife of a Christian singer songwriter Steven Curtis Chapman.

Until next time, Happy trails to you and I hope spring finds you if it hasn't already.

Sheri

10 comments:

  1. Oooh luv those blues!! And yes they are very pretty flowers! You always have such a great setting for your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors -- love those flowers! Hope you get that 70 degree weather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet Easter card Sheri! Our Spring break is over as well, Daniel headed back to school today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great flower card. I can't believe you cut out all of those pretty flowers. I like the little bird beside the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers, Sheri, and awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so pretty Sheri! This will bring Spring on for sure!! We finally have some sunshine today after 10 straight days of rain! And it is supposed to get into the 70's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card! I'm glad spring is coming. It's been so grey and gloomy lately down here. Sorry you had to go back to work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Love the ribbon. Thanks for sharing.
    Have a GREAT DAY!!!
    Bob L.
    www.happycardmaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete