Saturday, December 4, 2010

Snowman Time


Boy, it seems like just yesterday we were starting a new school year and now Christmas is upon us. I think I need to start shopping! I have a few things but am far from finished. I need to organize and figure out what I need. I think most of it is gift certificates so that will be easy. Our school winter program is next week and as if the kids weren't crazy enough right now this may just send them over the edge. We have two more weeks before break and each day gets crazier!

My card today is a stamp off I got last summer and I believe it is a Magnolia stamp but I am just not sure. I used my Copics to color and then paper from my stash. Frosty's hat uses Fun Flocking for the ball on the hat and I sprinkled glitter over the snow on the ground and also on the lantern.

Thank you Eulanda for changing my blog header and making it look so Christmas-y. I LOVE it!

Until next time, Happy Trails to You....

Sheri

13 comments:

  1. Hi Sheri,
    Love that very cute snowman. Christmas is coming too fast for me. LOL
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the header, very cheerful! Your card is so cute. I love the colors and that snowman is so cute. Bite your tongue about snow though, I'm not ready for it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, isn't he the sweetest thing! Totally adorable Sheri! And I'm totally loving your Christmas themed blog, the background wallpaper is gorgeous, as well as the header. I haven't started Christmas shopping and I think my gifts are going to be cold cash and gift cards this year as well. It sure beats returning unwanted gifts . . . . LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheri this card is so cute and I love your blog banner!! I can't believe how fast the holidays are coming - Hanukkah was really early this year - it is already half over!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's a real cutie, Sheri! Nice job coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Love the patterned paper you chose. Your Christmas header is perfect for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup this is a Magnolia snowman. Sooo cute I love your card!! I forgot what I changed your blog look to and is it ever cute! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card, Sheri, and so wonderfully colored, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card, Sheri!!! I love the papers and that snowman is too cute for words!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card. Always love Snowy and your background paper is super.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sherri,
    What a wonderful Christmassy card. I just love that snowman image. His face is too cute.
    Blessings from Georgetown,
    Leslie Avila

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card!! That snowman is adorable!
    hugs,
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH MY GOSH! That is the CUTEST image....and you did an AWESOME job coloring it!!! SUPER card!

    ReplyDelete