Friday, April 30, 2010

Summery Magnolia


WOW! May 1 is just 2 hours away. What happened to April? It sure did fly by quickly, didn't it? I am knee deep in end of the year school stuff but it is all good. 3 more weeks and the kids are out for the summer. Next week we look forward to our track and field day, the next week we have our annual talent show and the it is the last week with class picnics and 6th grade recognition. This year really went fast.

Our weather has been so nice lately. Very comfortable temperatures but yesterday it was very warm and humid and it made me think of this card I made back in January when we had lots and lots of snow on the ground. I thought if I made it, it might warm me up or at the very least remind me that spring and summer will get her eventually.

I used a Magnolia stamp from http://magnoliastamps.us/store2/ and then the Stampin Up set called Sparkling Summer for the summery items on the side. I used PaperTreyInk paper and colored it with my Copic markers.

Thanks for looking at my blog. I really enjoy each and every comment you make. Until next time ... Happy Trails to you

Sheri

8 comments:

  1. Soooooo CUTE! She's adorable and the layout is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. She is so cute and makes me glad spring is here and it's warming up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so darling, Sheri! I can't believe that school is almost over! (And that means our "special event" in June is that much closer!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheri,
    What a cut summery card! It's in the 80's here today and I love it.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie - your coloring is awesome! Only 6 more weeks until DM! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I'm back again! Please stop at my blog and pick up your Sunshine Blog Award. Hugs, Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just left you a little "sunshine," Sheri! Check out my blog for the details:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's adorable Sheri! I just spent the weekend at the beach and can relate to floating on a tube in the water . . . LOL!

    ReplyDelete