Monday, November 30, 2009

Gingerbread People


Ok, once again time has gotten away from me. Tonight I am posting a card I made for a special friend and her husband for their anniversary. I know it is supposed to be a Christmas card but hey, why not? The stamp set is from Paper Trey Ink and is called Holiday Button Bits. The buttons are also from Paper Trey Ink. I hope you like it. It was fun to make! I am not a big out of the box thinker so this was a stretch for me!

How do you like my new blog look? My friend Eulanda surprised me with it and I LOVE it. Thanks Eulanda!

Until next time .... Happy Trails to you

Sheri

5 comments:

  1. Cute card, Sheri!! Cute blog, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is FUN!! I love it! The gingerbread couple are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. Love your new blog page background too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card Sheri! And I love the new blog look - love that snow falling and I don't have to shovel it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cute card. Love the people. The blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete