Thursday, January 1, 2015

Impression Obsession Snowman

http://wwwfunwithpaper.blogspot.com/2015/01/impression-obsession-snowman.html
I am participating in NBUS for the first time.  Ok, a new year and time for new things so started off by making a card with my new Impression Obsession snowman.   I also stenciled the falling snow using embossing paste.  I am glad this snowman is not in Omaha but if he were he would certainly not melt.  It has been so cold here in the last week!  I am envious of those in warmer climates.  Lucy is sitting on my lap now and is shivering.  I am going to find her sweater to put on her.  Anyway back to my card and the challenge.  I just got this snowman in the mail last week and finally had some time to play.   Oh!  And if you are wondering what NBUS stands for, it is Never Before Used Stuff.  I have lots of that!  If I have time, I may enter a couple more not yet even made cards!

Until next time...

Happy trails to you!
Sheri

8 comments:

  1. Very nice card. Love that stencil, I'll have to use mine that is sitting in a draw somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Sheri! Yup - no one could build a snowman here. It's too cold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and great embossing paste snow! I have some NBUS too and plan to use it and enter Darnell's challenge. It has been cold (for us) here but you'd think it was short and tee short weather! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you in the gallery, Sheri! Thank you for linking your adorable new snowman in my NBUS Challenge #3 and joining me in spreading bad English across the globe, lol! I think I'll go have some never-before-eaten--cookies before going to my usually-slept-in-bed!! What have I done?! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes! I could enter that NBUS for a long time to come! And how brave are you with the embossing paste. Tried that a few times....ugh! Hoping you are warm and snug today! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE THE SNOW!! That looks so cool! Ok - no pun intended cuz you're card is kinda cool. hee hee The paste looks awesome! I'm going to try to incorporate more of that into my cards this year but we'll see how that goes. hee hee CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute snowman and you made a really nice snowy outdoor snowy scene for him.

    ReplyDelete